In the Sydney Morning Herald today … “Go with the flow” – a fashion expose: “The updated boho gal looks her noughties best in relaxed, kaftan-inspired shapes”
Hmmm, ok. And how much does it cost these days to get that gypsy / Indian look?
Let’s see …
- Scanlan & Theodore “Shadow Stripe” dress, $300;
- Witchery scarf (worn on head), $20;
- Christian Louboutin canvas wedges, $450, from Scanlan & Theodore;
- Husk silver vermeil necklace, $320;
- Sportsgirl loop necklace, $20; and to top it off …
- Replique silver bangle, $295.
Which brings us to a total of … $1,405. Choosing not to conform to consumerist society sure can cost you …