Senior Project Manager
This role was a contract position to plan and manage the integration of country and business-specific Rolls-Royce intranets into a single, global intranet.
- W3.org and Accessible templates for the global intranet compliant to WAI level 2 and developed using a table-free layout.
- Global Locator for Rolls-Royce employees to find information on any global site (concept, direction of Flash and back-end / CMS development)
- DMCS intranet delivering engineering management systems within Rolls-Royce in the UK, US, Norway and Germany.
- Microsite for Farnborough Centenary Airshow in 2004.
- News microsite for internal communications.
Other client projects:
- Consultancy and direction of Rio Tinto corporate site recoding (first â€œAAAâ€ accessible site in the FTSE100)
- Usability audit, rework and direction of rebrand for Northern Tool UK.
- Direction and coding of AAA accessible websites for Value Retail group.
- Accessibility review for Wates.co.uk corporate site.
- Project Management of Leadership Lounge website for Compass Group.